Competitions are available at the following levels
Show Jumping - Junior
• Junior Trailblazers 65cm 12 years and under Championship
• Junior Trailblazers 65cm Championship
• Junior Trailblazers 75cm Championship
• Junior Trailblazers 85cm Championship
• Junior Trailblazers 95cm Championship
• Junior Trailblazers 1.05m Championship
Show Jumping - Senior on Pony
• Senior on Ponies Trailblazers 65cm Championship
• Senior on Ponies Trailblazers 75cm Championship
• Senior on Ponies Trailblazers 85cm Championship
Show Jumping - Senior
• Senior Trailblazers 65cm Championship
• Senior Trailblazers 75cm Championship
• Senior Trailblazers 85cm Championship
• Senior Trailblazers 95cm Championship
• Senior Trailblazers 1.05m Championship
Competitions for Qualification may be combined, but must be split for qualification purposes.
Show Jumping - Rules (PDF)
For further details on competing in Trailblazers Show Jumping competitions, please download the Trailblazers Show Jumping Rules (PDF format).
• Trailblazers Show Jumping Rules (rev. Nov 2019)
• Trailblazers General Rules (rev. Mar 2019)
Eligibility to Compete in Trailblazers Show Jumping
Please see Trailblazers Show Jumping Rules, available above.
Competing at the Trailblazers Championship Finals
Riders can only jump a maximum of four horses or ponies in any one competition at the Trailblazers Championship Finals. Riders can only jump a pony / horse in four different Championships at the Trailblazers Championships Finals.
Qualification for the Championships
The 8 highest placed combinations will qualify from each Show Jumping Qualifier for the Trailblazers Championship Finals regardless of the number of entries in the Qualifier. All 2019 / 2020 Trailblazers Show Jumping Qualifiers are Direct Qualifiers for the Trailblazers Championships Finals.
Riders can only jump a maximum of four horses or ponies in any one competition at Trailblazers Qualifiers.
Only qualified partnerships (horse / pony and rider) from a Trailblazers Qualifier are eligible to compete at the Trailblazers Championship Finals.
Once qualifying partnerships have purchased their qualification card it must be sent to the Trailblazers Show Secretary in order to register their qualification.
Once a Competitor has qualified at a Trailblazers Qualifier they will be issued with an envelope from the Venue at which they have qualified containing a congratulatory letter telling them that they have qualified. The Competitor will then have the choice to take up the qualification or not. Should the Competitor decide to accept the qualification for the Championship Finals, they will return the congratulatory letter (within 14 days) together with the appropriate fee and a stamped addressed envelope (SAE), to the Venue of Qualification. The SAE will be used to return a Qualification Card.
Once the qualification card has been received the competitor must send this onto the Trailblazers Show Secretary (details on the qualification card) in order to be sent a Trailblazers Championship Finals schedule at the beginning of June prior to the Championships.