Benefits of becoming a Trailblazers Approved Venue
• Increase the venues usage and potential profitability
• No affiliation fees or levies
• No penalties for running more competitions with bigger entries
• Venues can set entry fees at their discretion
• Venues can run competitions in any one or all of the Trailblazers disciplines
• Being associated with a nationally recognised series
• No restrictions on running any other types of competitions or events
• Venues can meet all the needs of their customers
What are the costs of becoming a Trailblazers Approved Centre?
There is a one off joining fee and the centres are rewarded for running the competitions.
Requirements of a Trailblazers Approved Venue
• The availability of appropriately sized arenas and warm-up areas
• Hard standing for horsebox parking
• Catering facilities
• Full insurance cover
How to become a Trailblazers Approved Venue
For further information about Trailblazers approved venues please contact Becky Jones with information regarding your venue and the website address for the venue.
Trailblazers Qualifier Venue Terms & Conditions
It is understood that all venues hosting Trailblazers qualifiers are bound by the Trailblazers Qualifier venue terms and conditions which may be downloaded in PDF format.