Enjoy the SEIB Trailblazers Championships

Trailblazer Championships COVID-19 Update

Published: 16-Apr-2020

UPDATE 16-04-2020 : Following our announcement on 19 March advising that all Trailblazer qualifiers were to cease until 22 April we wanted to provide an update to all our competitors and supporters during these uncertain times.

We continue to live in very difficult and unprecedented times and with the Government extending the current lockdown rules until at least 7 May, it is with regret, and in line with other National equine bodies, we have made the sad decision to extend the cancellation of all Trailblazer qualifiers until 31 May.

At this stage we are unable to confirm whether or not the Trailblazer Finals in July / August will be affected by the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, but we are working hard to review all the available options. We will continue to provide updates as and when we are able.

Thank you for your ongoing support and stay safe.

Read more Trailblazers News